This is Mark Winwood of the Chenrezig Project.
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of our efforts and to bring you up to date with some of the Dharma outreach plans and projects that are both ongoing and just around the corner.
The Chenrezig Project is a 10-year Buddhist study and practice group, operating out of Snohomish County, WA with national connectivity. We are an aspect of an organic movement within the Western Buddhist, Meditation, and Wisdom communities that is committed to expanding the awareness and understanding of texts and practices that arise out of the various Tibetan Buddhist schools and philosophical traditions.
Here’s what you can expect from us . . .
- Our Weekly E-Magazine sharing recent content supporting practical (i.e., everyday) aspects of the enriching ideas and practices shared by the lineage masters of Tibetan Buddhism over the centuries. This content includes original writings, pithy quotes, timely news and features of interest and a current calendar of upcoming Chenrezig Project broadcasts and events. Subscribe today to receive these free emails.
- Dharma Bread Crumbs: A series of short, Dharma-inclined thoughts and perspectives, written in a free-form fashion, keying off everyday issues and events in the news, etc. Sign-up today to receive these free emails.
- (Online) Dharma Bridge Gatherings: Once each week — currently on Wednesdays at 4:00 pm Pacific (7:00 pm Eastern) – we gather online via the GoToMeeting platform to share in teachings, discussions, and practices.
- Updates on our upcoming events, such as our soon-to-begin internet radio interviews and broadcasts.
We strive to offer relevant, practical and up-to-date Tibetan Buddhist teachings, ideas and methodologies to help to help evolve your practice in transformative and, as yet, unforeseen ways, so thank you again for joining us!
But before all that, here’s what you need to do now to get started…
STEP 1: Make sure you’re getting our emails!
- “Whitelist” and prioritize all emails from “email@example.com” and “Mark Winwood”.
This is important if you want to make sure you continue receiving emails from us, as email providers nowadays love to make decisions for you about what you do and don’t want to see. If you have subscribed and don’t see our emails in your inbox, check your promotions (gmail), spam, and trash folders to add us to your contacts.
- If you are a Gmail user or you use any other web-based email that filters messages away from your main inbox, be sure to “drag” any emails from Chenrezig Project or Mark Winwood into your Priority Inbox (or similar), so you don’t miss anything.
- You can also set up a special “Chenrezig Project” folder where you can archive emails from CP after you have read them. However, make sure you DON’T set up filters to automatically direct our emails into these folders, as then you might miss some useful inspiration for your practice. Simply move the emails manually after you’ve read them.
STEP 2: Let’s get Social!
Take a minute to join The Chenrezig Project on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter accounts TBA.
Telephone: 206 (707-9944)
(“Thank you” in the Tibetan language.)